Springfields Cottage, on the picturesque Isle of Wight, is detached (adjacent to Springfield bungalow) and provides single storey accommodation for 2 people with level access from the off-street parking space. Situated in the pretty village of Newchurch with its local pub and church a few minutes walk away. The cottage is close to footpaths, bridleways, cycle tracks and the Alverstone nature reserve. Local beaches and tourist attractions are a short drive away.
Surrounded by unspoiled countryside, there is an abundance of wildlife and red squirrels often visit the garden, Springfields Cottage is an ideal location to relax and unwind on the picturesque Isle of Wight.
Our “Out & About” page has links to many places of interest.
- Sleeps 2, all ground floor with open plan sitting, dining and kitchen.
- Shower room with cubicle, basin and w.c.
- 1 bedroom with king-size bed, bedding and linen are provided.
- Towels are provided but please bring your own beach towels.
- Fully fitted kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave. toaster, fridge-freezer and washing machine.
- Colour television with Freeview and DVD player, radio with cd player.
- Electric heating.
- Sliding doors in the bedroom lead to a private patio with table and chairs.
- Sorry no smoking is allowed inside the cottage.
- Secure bicycle storage is available.